Great Tools for Small Warriors.
Sofía Gil / Andreu Llinàs
We are surrounded by other people. We are sometimes shy or too hot-headed and we don’t always know how to act. In this book you’ll find tips to speak your mind, express your feelings or voice your needs without feeling bad or making others feel this way.
Grant & sample translation available.
- Tips to find balance and improve social skills.
- Helps children to overcome and excessive shyness or rudness.
- Excellent for parents or educators to share with children.
- Perfect to face social life, virtual and non virtual.
- Vintage-look and cheerful illustrations.
|ISBN (Original Version)
|Size and Format
|17 x 22 cm (portrait) - Hard Cover
|Simplified Chinese, Korean, Portuguese (Portugal) and Vietnamese.
Sofía Gil holds a degree in Psychology, a Master’s degree in Clinical and Health Psychology and a Master’s degree in General Medical Psychology.
Andreu Llinàs studied Fine Arts in Barcelona and later on Cinema in Madrid. He held different positions as a technician in cinema, TV and advertising. He currently writes and illustrates children’s books and lives in Panama.