To Be Defined
Amaia Arrazola creates unique board books with a hundred combinations each, ideal to share quality family time and invent amazing stories together through images, gestures and sounds or questions.
Faces helps children identify emotions through questions and facial expressions!
Grant & sample translation available.
WATCH THE VIDEO
- Ideal teaching format for toddlers.
- Rhythmic texts to help reading comprehension.
- Interactive split-page format.
- Vibrant and fresh illustrations.
- Celebrated author with more than 55K followers on IG.
|ISBN (Original Version)||978-84-18304-35-4|
|Size and Format||16 x 23 cm - Hard Cover|
Amaia Arrazola is a freelance designer and illustrator. Her work, both fresh and colourful, has been featured in publicity campaigns for companies like Coca-Cola and Uniqlo, books, ceramics, tarot cards and large walls. Her books have been translated into English and French. She has more than 50K followers on Instagram.
Photo © Claudia Mallart – Estudio52.bcn